Fly Spray:dawn,vinegar and water

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
I'm the person who originnally asked
 for the recipe of the fly spray..I found my recipe and it calls for 1
pint water ,1pint white vinegar and 2 oz. of dawn not a cup...which does
seem like a bit much..I have a VERY thin skinned Appy and it does not
bother her. I would not reccomend putting anything under the saddle or
cinch area..homemade OR commercial fly spray..I do add a few drops of
citronella and eucalyptus oil to mine..
Tryed the Spot On..my advice? don't waste your money..It may work great
for ticks but we don't have that problem here..doesn't deter the horseflys
at all!!!Appy Trails Jan in Michigan