dawn/vinegar/water

Amanda Apesos amandaapesos@qwest.net
The fly spray recipe being spoken of...dawn/vinegar/water...happens to be
the same concoction that my mother taught me to use on carpet for dog
urine. It cleans, disinfects, and covers up the smell of a dog 'marking'
their territory, so that they don't pee there again. So if it doesn't work
for your horses, you can use it for unruly pets.