physical therapy

Marjolein Baas Marjolein@hitter.net
Hi, are there any more (human) physical therapists on ridecamp that are
also treating horses and/or dogs? I am a PT and I recently finished a
certification course for equine sports massage (especially set up for
PT's). I am very interrested in physical therapy/ rehab for horses and I
wanted to know what experiences other PT's have in this field,
Marjolein@hitter.net