2001 XP Photos --oooops!

I hit send too soon.  Well, I guess I was almost finished! <G>

Lots of people are showing up here to do laundry and shower.  One day off
doesn't give us a lot of room to get everything done, and we all know that
we are heading into areas now where there won't be Wal Marts and feed
stores and conveniences.....so we're all getting everything stocked up
before heading off for this next section.

The kids back in camp said they'd walk my horses for me.  They had their
heads in buckets when we left, both eating really well.  I still can't get
Rocky clean, the brass on his tack has turned him green.  We don't want to
wash them down too much since they are standing on top of alkali soil.  We
haven't had any scratches yet, would like to keep it that way.

I have no idea what the results of yesterdays ride were -- there were a lot
more riders yesterday. I think everybody had been looking forward to a ride
in the mountains so had taken other days off so they could do it.  Plus a
lot of local people showed up to ride yesterday, I'd guess there were
between 45 and 50 riders.  I put up two sets of photos from yesterday, I
got a lot of great view shots......Carol told me that Sunny has done 22
days now.  Zane was at 19 but if he did yesterday I think that'd make 20
days (and 9 BC's).....Skoldjur had done 15 or 16 (16 I think) days
consecutively and a total of 20 or 21 total (??not sure).....yesterday John
rode Remington.  We saw Skoldjur at the trailer waiting at the finish and
he looked great, he is sure cute!  I don't remember seeing Jas out there
yesterday but saw her the day before.  There were probably a lot of people
I didn't see yesterday, though most all of the regulars who have been
riding almost every day went out -- Bonnie Way, Dave Rabe, Roxanne Greene,
Jane Blair, MJ Jackson (Dean rode too), Phyllis B., Kayla and myself, Pat
Verhuel, Carol, John Park and Kathy Thompson.  Trilby also rode, so did
Jeff and Debby, Sue Robinson, Sue Hedgecock, Maureen Sezler, Louise Mahoney
and Howard Kent.  Clark was out there too, and a lot of other people that I
hadn't seen before.

Time to get going!

Happy XP Trails,

Karen