2001 XP Photos

I'm about halfway done with uploading four more photo
sets:  www.endurohorse.com

This may be it for awhile, at least until we get to Schellborne.  Our cell
phones are working and lots of people in camp have been able to check and
send email.

We're at the Flying J truck stop.  It's only a couple of miles from
camp.  We got to come here and shower, do laundry, eat in their nice
restaurant and use the phone line (they are at all the tables).  Liz (Dave
Rabe's crew) is with us.  They are going to go to Wal Mart and shop while I
finish this up.