Re: XP 2001

Hi Kris - we've got four horses with us. I'm riding
Jaziret (nice horse :) and Great Santini - have done
150 miles on each so far. They are both doing great.
John is riding Bunchuk (18 yr old Russian Orlov
Trotter) and Sukaro HCC - has done 150 miles on Buns,
and 75 miles on Sukaro. He pulled Sukaro halfway
through one of the long/hot days last week, seemed
tired and not happy about going down the trail. I
think I'm getting a little carried away with feeding
them - they're all a little chubby still, and way too
enthusiastic when we start the ride. Jaziret has been
the toughest - we're trying to ride them all slowly
but he doesn't do slow well, it's been a 50 mile
struggle to hold him back. But - they're all sound and
happy so far!

Steph

=== message truncated ===