Vita-Flex Cool Gel (with MSM)

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Bonnie:
Thanks for the information on the Cool Gel.
I won't bother buying it now (and it's pretty pricey).

I've used Sore-no-more with good results..just always
looking at new stuff!

If I count backwards.. the Legend 3-series worked about
8 months for my horse also.

I'll talk with my Vet next Tues. as to the frequency..
as this is setting up to look like a progressive problem.:(

Barb