From: "Sally Aungier" <saungier@mindspring.com>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 8:02 PM
Subject: RC: Spot on Results - ticks

I had good luck with Spot On.  I have a mare that is very sensitive to tick
bites - nearly everyone results in  an abcess.  I have treated her once a
month so far and have only had an allergic reaction once this year and that
was before the first treatment.  The cost far outways the benefits for her.
As far as flies the one thing I noticed is that the deer flies would land on
her but they did not stay nor did they draw that little tell tale bead of
blood.  I didn't notice any reduction of regular barn flies.    I think it
is more noticibly effective with ticks.
Overall I give it a thumbs up.

Sally A
Virginia