a rebuttal to Edie Booth's report to ridecamp, from Bill Proctor

I forward this as I was asked to do so:

> I would like the opportunity to respond to the accusations made
> against me by
> a few people who should be minding their own business and not
> that of others.
>
> First, everything I wrote about on Tom's list occurred just the
> way I said it
> did.
>
> Second, the bet was between two other people--I  didn't see where I had
> anything to prove to anybody. None of my riding group had the slightest
> interest in getting into the mud-slinging contest started by
> Darolyn, Kathy
> and Becky. At the time, I had other, more important things to deal with.
> Third,if I had known that the "judge" in this dispute was going
> to turn out
> to be a private investigator who was going to pry into our
> private lives I
> would have objected streniously to the choice of who the judge was.
>
> When Heidi whined about "just one person" I persuaded the person who had
> served as one of the ride managers to call her--and she promptly
> called him a
> liar in public--as the rest had feared would happen. As far as I am
> concerned, this is a mark on her character, not his. One of these "ladies"
> asked, " Please, Bill, tell me why it would be "punishing" to
> anyone who has
> participated in any sort of an endurance event to have information about
> their event shared with Ridecamp?" The answer to that question is obvious,
> isn't it? Because they would be called liars, as I was.
>
> The following is a rebuttal to Edie Booth's report that attempted to prove
> myself as a liar and a fraud.  I doubt that this will ever get on
> ridecamp as
> I believe that people will not want to hear the other side but
> only believe
> what they wish from the people who are well known and a part of
> aerc elite.
>
> The < > represents quotes from Edie's report that was posted on
> ridecamp on
> June 20, 2001.
>
> <Once again, remember, Tom and Cliff accepted me as the
> arbitrator. Those of
> you who asked questions about the data Bill produced deserve a little more
> information.>
>
> I am not sure that most of the people that ask questions are interested in
> our private lives. I am surprised that the people of ridecamp do not know
> what, when and how we feed our horses, what time we getup in the morning,
> where we buy our groceries, etc due to Edie's very zealous attempt to pry
> into our private lives.
>
> <On Friday, June 15, 2001, I did a lot of research work....only
> from Public
> sources, i.e. the courthouse, where anyone can view the real
> property records
> for the entire county.  The staff showed me how to use their
> pcsoftware and
> [...]

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schwingenheuer;Wolfgang
FN:Wolfgang Schwingenheuer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+49.2932.27073
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+49.171.4147085
TEL;WORK;FAX:+49.2932.27755
ADR;WORK:;;Robert-Koch-Strasse 16;Arnsberg;NRW;D-59755;Germany
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Robert-Koch-Strasse 16=0D=0AArnsberg, NRW D-59755=0D=0AGermany
X-WAB-GENDER:2
BDAY:19680311
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:wsabg@t-online.de
REV:20010613T141742Z