spot-on

I have used 3 applications so far this summer and see a big difference!  My
horses are definitely less bothered on the trail than my riding buddies. I
ride 2 horses in hot humid weather with a lot of sweating and hosing, so with
them it seems to last the 2 weeks.  One horse is a pasture potato and it goes
a little further with him.  I also have the fly predators and fly traps.  I
haven't used any spray yet.  This is the most fly free I have been.  Peggy in
FL.