Re: RC: Anthrax.. don't rush out for a vaccination

This is the type of  information I need. What are the pros and cons, how
exactly is the disease contracted, what sort of worry is this if I ride in
this area.  That sort of stuff.  My vet is checking into the situation.  I
hope there is someone in that area he can contact. Actually, I used to work
for Texas Parks and Wildlife and it has just occured to me to contact some of
my old work buddies and see what the biologists know.

One more thought, do I scratch any future Del Rio area riding opportunities
off my riding list as I would hate to bring that crap back with me?

Kris