Re: Leases/ horse selling

bgloverhrsewmn@hotmail.com writes:

<< I've actually had a person ask me if she could try my horse out for a
couple of months and then give it back if she didn't like it, and she didn't
want to pay until she made that decision >>

Hey Beth, maybe we're talking about the same person!  That's exactly what
this woman said originally, but I said 30 days was the max.  I've already
decided that I don't really want to lease my mare at all.  I don't want to
sell her at all, either, but really need to come up with money to buy back
her full sister who is still being neglected.  I'm not sure what to do.

Rhonda