Re: RC: New here and to Endurance...

Hey Jill,

I had some problems too at first.  Hit reply and make sure endurance net
or ridecamp comes up in the Cc: box or if you want to reply privately to
just an individual click on sender only.

I also have a Mustang/ QH cross and everyone I have spoken to thinks
she'll do fine.  We have not done a ride yet still conditioning and
learning.  We have gone on several trail rides around town though.  From
what I've learned so far the key is to take it slow especially since both
of you are new to endurance,  it is very easy to get caught up in the
excitement and progress to quickly.

My little mare is only five and my vet said that she would probably be
vetted out as 4 because her teeth make her look like a 4 yr old so it
looks like we're stuck with LD(limited distance) rides for at least a
year.

Well, good luck and welcome to ridecamp.
Lynette (in Memphis)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.