New here and to Endurance...

Jill Rathbun jillybean1984@hotmail.com
Hi,  I registered and everything but I can't seem to find anywhere else to
post besides this guest thingy...

Anyway, I would like to learn to do endurance riding. I have read alot
about it on here and other places and I think I would really like it.
I live in northern Arizona and I am 17yrs old. I  have a 7yr old
Mustang/QH mare. I don't know if she would be able to do it, as I see most
people have arabians...
I am not sure how or what to do to get started..
Is there anyone else here in the Flagstaff area?
Thanks,
~Jill