Re: RC: Empthy [What is simipathy?]

At 08:05 PM 7/5/01, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com wrote:
Well, Lif, now I've learned TWO new words in this thread...  "simipathy" and "empthy"...

Empthy.  A combination of:   "empty" , what's in my head (nothing, sometimes) and "pathetic", trying to express myself when my head is empty.

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RIDE June 8, 2002
* Distance Riding group/individual mentoring programs
* Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
* Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options