Re: RC: Empthy [What is simipathy?]

Well, Lif, now I've learned TWO new words in this thread...  "simipathy" and "empthy"...  <vbg>

I have to agree with those who like Howard's rewrite much better than his original--the message is a good one, and it comes across much more sincerely with the fanciful fluff gone.  Yep, he made some pretty stupid mistakes--and THAT is the point he is trying to get across, to save others from making the same ones, as you point out, Lif...

Heidi