Re: Its better to be hung over than hungup

Lif writes:
> Hi Tom - I read your post and have to agree with that last bit.

Thought I would share our 4th....also alcohol free until safe at
home......since it was so unique and special.  We were invited out on the
boat with my best riding buddy and other riding friend in their boat.
Boated on Clear Lake 4 miles over to Lakeport where we anchored near
fireworks barge.  While waiting, we were treated to one of the most
spectacular sunsets I have ever seen up here....
then right under fireworks, and then boating back across lake under full
moon!

Lets see.....endurance related?  Well,we all made plans for moonlight ride
late tonite (conditioning, of course!)

Karen