Its better to be hung over than hungup

This Post Mortem July 4th shows me slightly hung over and moving slow. Howard i share your love for the drink. and find it apropos that Jesus' first miracle was turning the water into wine at the Wedding Feast.  He was a good tyme guy,  What got me on that one is that in todays society he would have been underage and maybe arrested.   I'm Grateful to live in the most wonderful country in the world. We have our problems as a society yet we have such willingness to learn, grow and create.  Our entire Constitutional Process was unique at the time and we have opened our arms to all People who wish to come here.  I am proud of us all as a Nation and as a combined People.  tom sites