Re: Synthetic Endurance saddles- Wintecs

Howdy-
 I, too, am a Wintec Woman.  The only problem, or quirk I have encountered
is a peppering of wither spot hairs, due to heat build up.  Always use a
natural material pad like wool or cotton under them.  They fit many horses,
and I love the close contact & 7-9 lb. weight.  They may not be a good choice
for a large or heavy rider, however.  See Ya on the trails ! - Heidi Helly