Re: synthetic saddle no leather

Lysane lysanec@yahoo.ca
Hi,
Just wanted to tell the
person who is asking about synthetic saddles without leather
that, as someone pointed out, the Wintec endurance model is a
very good choice.
I have had my saddle for over a year now and I love it. It is
very easy to clean and the Equisuede (some kind of synthetic
suede) gives a good grip even when the saddle is wet.
You can get a Wintec girth and stirrup leathers which are
also synthetic.
You can replace the tree if your horse is more narrow
or more wide than the average, without having to change
your whole saddle. They just open up the front of the saddle.
And it is not an expensive saddle for the quality you get.
I bet that
second hand one being offered would be well worth it.
Personally, I bought mine from Apple Saddlery in Ontario, Canada
for about 700$ Canadian (shipping is free over 100$ and they have
great return/exchange policies)
Hope this helps,

Lysane