"Death Visits RideCamp" (rewritten)

I read the First Edition of "Death on RideCamp" on RideCamp
and the 1st installment in EN..
and have to agree with Cindy.. it was quite bloated
and pretty derrogatory toward another RideCamp member regardless
of the central theme. Definitately "R" rated.
(I hadn't realized you actually got hate (E)mail).
Howard.. you know you were "into" your internet RideCamp persona,
so it was hard to separate fact from fiction...
Man from Myth.
Your new PG13 version is much kinder and gentler.

Barb