Re: RC: Check ligament

I would think it would be to your advantage to have that Ultrasound done.
This way you'll know what the injury is and what your looking at as far as
lay-ups or therapy.  I sure wouldn't want to be riding if the ligament looks
inflamed.
If your strapped for money, then you should wait until it looks normal then
start up slow again.  Check ligaments are common for re-injury if not taken
care of "all the way."

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9169 or 661/713-3912