absess

Tracy k9cut@webtv.net
Hi everyone, thank you for all the answers I got to my pst.  Madrid is
doing fine, turns out it may have not been an absess after all...I had a
different farrier come out and was shocked at the job the guy had done!!
Anyway the other foot also had nothing in between the hoof wall and frog,
uck, poor guy.  Anyway we think this was due to the first farrier not
taking enough sole out, anyone had this happen??  Madrid is not sore and
rides fine although no troting for a while, and our first ride has been
postphoned til August.  Thanks for the help.  Also I am getting a Bob
Marshall to try  (treeless)  Anyone who rides in this saddle do you like
it??  I have a arab, who gets dry spots on his whithers from his current
saddle a big horn arabian tree.  Any comments good or bad..  Thanks much
Tracy and Madrid