Homemade Fly Spray

Hi Terry and List -

Well, I HAD the fly spray ingredients. I seem to have left them on the tack trunk. I'm sorry! I had found a whole bunch on the 'net, and I thought I'd saved them, but trying to find them is proving to be pretty darn elusive. Maybe you could try a search- I think that's how I got them in the first place. I'll get them tomorrow.

Ride Safe -

Cheryl in WNY
Horse Kids Kit, Bobby & Dani