Saare Saddles

Hello ridecampers,

just looking through the classifieds (looking for a 16" saare endurance
saddle - to ride in with my toddlers) and noticed that the two most recent
posts of saare saddles for sale... are for sale because the owners' horses
outgrew the measured tree widths.

Is this common?

When buying a new saddle... should you wait until your horse is in "shape"
before shelling out money for a custom saddle.

Just wondering...
let me know if you have an affordable, used 16"C or CC tree saare saddle.

Thanks,
Melody