Howards story

Oh, HOWARD!

I am new on RideCamp. I know nothing of the history of this event or this story. I only know you because I love your smart-ass style -- and look for your letters. But you had my head and my heart in your complete control as I read your story.

I feel for you to have gone through such an experience, and applaud you for having the courage to recount it for others to read and learn.

Terry B/Salem