I need help w/Aussie saddle

I was given an Australian saddle recently but have no girth and am
confused as to how I will use the girth, provided I ever find one, on
this saddle.

The brand is Australian Outback Collection, a Wild Brumby Poley,
Authentic made in Australia. That is what I have gleaned from the saddle
stamps.

Now, on the left side is two narrow strips of leather with holes, much
like what I imagine an English saddle has (am I the only human in
America who has never even seen an English saddle? Keep in mind I grew
up on a cattle ranch, not much use for English saddles).  The right side
has one leather strip with holes, and the, hmmmm, I think someone told
me this was an overing girth? I'm trying hard to explain this so bear
with me.  There is a wide leather belt thing that runs across the seat
and slips into slits to go under the leather flaps.  On the right side
this thing has what I'd call a Dee ring.  (The left side it is one of
the leather strips with holes).

Where on earth can I find a the missing link (girth) that will secure
this to my horse?  AND how on earth does it wall work?  The people who
gave me the saddle said something vague that it has been awhile since
they used it and they 'thought' they used a western cinch but could not
remember.  Well, I don't see how a western cinch would work either.

And, if any of you will be so kind to give me an idear on how I will
measure for the elusive girth!

Kris - never one to look a gift horse, or a saddle in the mouth!