My GAHR Shoes

Hello, Reading Karens exploits on the glued on shoes at the XP it got me thinking of the past.  In the Great American Horse Race i was poor and ignorant but had faith and daring.  While going thru Ohio we saw all these Amish Buggys going down the road at really fast clips.  While in Millersburg i called this Amish Farrier i located to put some Buggy Shoes on Jose.  It cost 40$ and he put on these 1/8" Studite cleats that they used on the Buggy Horses.  3 at the toe and 1 at each heel.  Dr Kerry Ridgeway and other Vets took pictures of them telling me i was gonna lame my horse.  The rest of the story is i never slipped on pavement and i pulled the fronts at the Utah State line.  Now i'm thinking up a solid glue polymer concoction that is a cross between Shoeless and some protection.  Anyone know of some good super glue?  tomsites