Homemade fly spray

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
Thanks to all who responded!!!!!!!It was Danna's recipe that I was looking
for..interesting note ..someone mentioned citronella being bad for horses
lungs..all this time I thought it was the eucalyptis I was using. If I
sprayed in the stalls my husband nor I could breathe..I add a few drops of
cedar oil it does seem to help but in real humidity I really don't think
ANYTHING works..so I just put them in for the biggest share of the
day..don't we all just LOVE to clean stalls when it's 90 degrees!!!!Rather
be riding!!!!!!Jan in Michigan