Re: RC: itchy face?

Hi Tami

I've noticed this especially with Arabs and leather bridles.  I think because their skin is very sensitive, there is a reaction between the leather / cleaning stuff residue and their sweat.  I also had this problem until I switched to a web bridle - problem solved.  My horse will still rub at the end of a ride or when I get off and offer him my butt to scratch, but he doesn't stop in mid-stride anymore.  BTW, I have a bright blue web bridle - kewl!

Regards
Kristene