Re: loading & keeping straight

ALL these problems, including the lounge lines, butt ropes, lining up
with the trailer, don't want to load, can't load, won't load, big
trailers, little trailers, straight loads, slant loads, etc. and
WHATEVER just go away if you use John Lyons' techniques.  Why go through
all this? Spend a few bucks and get the book "John Lyons on Horses" and
make life easy on yourself. If you're unsure about this, attend a
seminar.  He also has a video on this.  All are available on Amazon.com

Jim an Sun of Dimanche