Barefoot'n with Boots

Betty bettywashburn@worldnet.att.net
The point that Bob Morris raised about the hoof's adaptation
to full-time shoes vs part-time boots has really concerned me.
I guess some answers will arise as more of us experiment with
this.  Getting ready to start riding with e-boots only; my
mare has been barefoot for the past 2 months.  Will report how it goes.
She was barefoot-only her first 8 years; been shod these last
2.