Lyme Answers.

A number of people have privately asked me to post a general consensus of
replies regarding information about lyme to ridecamp.

I think you can see from the public posts that a consensus is hard to come by.

So far, private emails seem to be leaning toward "get this horse in treatment
immediately".
Posters to ridecamp seem to have more of a wait and see attitude.

Imagine my confusion.  :-)

Please keep the help and advise coming.  God knows we need it.

I'll keep everyone informed of the general information I'm getting as well as
what we end up doing regarding this horse.

Thanks very much, guys.
You are THE ones to come to in a crisis!!!!

Kath