Re: Another Lyme Question

it well at all, which is why one NEVER wants to use the long->>>>acting
tetracycline products

This is the first time I've heard this.  What are the long term tetra
products?
Gosh.  More considerations.

Something else that has been emailed to me privately is that horses back east
may be exposed to low grade irritation from tick bites all the time and
therefore slowly develop some resistance.
This horse is a 25 year old So. Cal. baby.  Never been exposed to such
things.  Might her reaction be violent because she has no previous exposure?