Breeching

I posted a few months ago about using a breeching.  I got some great feedback, but now I can't find any of the info!

I went for a steep ride yesterday, and my saddle ended up WAY forward on my wide-backed arab.  So, its time for me to buy a breeching.  I'd prefer biothane.

Someone out there told me that they had made a combo breeching/crupper for someone and would be willing to give a breeching a try.  Whoever you are, please contact me, or if anyone knows of a source for a biothane breeching, please let me know

Thanks for your help!
Kathy Kelly
Parks, AZ
reallykk@infomagic.com