Re: RC: Re: Helmet Recommendation

I have a Troxel Legacy, the one that is even cheaper than the Sport (can't
remember the name) and the Dakota.  All but the Dakota are several years old
and tilt back on my head every time.  Can't stand the things.  But the
Dakota is perfect.  Fits even better than my Lexington.  The Dakota sits
straight on your head and stays where you put it.  Very light weight and
very comfortable.  This is definitely a different fit than the older models.
  It is pricy though, at about $80, but I LOVE the helmet.

Carolyn Burgess