Was Australian. Now CTR and Endurance

I agree with you Truman. Although I am primarily a NATRC rider here in California, I have done a few Endurance rides, and there have been NATRC friends at every endurance ride I've attended. I know several friends who do both, off the top of my head I'd say, a dozen who regularly do both. I know a few NATRC folks who mainly do CTR, but pop out for their annual Tevis ride. The woman who won the Haggin Cup at Tevis last year, Elise Geske, is reportedly a NATRC member as well.  It's nice to have both options of riding available. Beth