immediately rule out a horse that toes out?

I am looking at this mare who has a great stride, endurance, and good
conformation; except for one thing.  She toes out on the right front foot.  I
have examined video in slow motion of her movement and she doesn't seem to
interfere.  This mare has HUGE well formed hooves, which is another plus.  Do
I automatically rule her out because she toes out?  I saw a pic of the horse
that won BC on the Tevis and it looks like he toes out.  Is it just a matter
of time before lameness occurs, or is it possible that she could have a long
endurance carreer?  Until now, in my search I have been very stringent about
straight leg columns, but this mare just strikes me as exceptional.  All
advice appreciated.

Pamela