Re: Use of restraint

"As an owner, I feel strongly that teaching horses about various restraints
is an integral part of their basic education--and then when one is stuck in
a bad situation, the restraint isn't one more unfamiliar thing..."

This is a great point, Heidi.  I'd like to hear more about what restraints
you train your horses to accept and how you do it.