Rainbows

Well, the trails are all marked and I am at the stage in the RM panic where
I am doing things twice so everything MUST be done, Right?
I leave tomorrow (Tuesday ) but if anyone has questions you can call Terre
O'Brennan at (250) 943-6058 CELL (250) 760-3359 until Thursday morning.
Looking forward to a great ride and to seeing some of you at Ride Over the
Rainbow!

I will be back on July 2nd but, oh woe, have to work on the 3rd.
Barbara