Re: RC: RE: V2B Vienna-Budapest from an historical perspective

In a message dated 6/24/01 12:30:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

> To me, what is more interesting would be an answer to the question I asked
>  previously and got no response to. It was:
>
>  Came across an interesting comment regarding the AERC/FEI discussion;
<<<<In
>  1950, endurance riding was recognized as an equine sport by the Federation
>  Équestre Internationale (FEI)>>>>

I question it.  I think it's some sort of propaganda perpetuated by.........

Someone else, fill in the blanks; I haven't the guts.

cya,
Howard (I think I get first place for absorbing, and still surviving, the
most abuse.  The question is, do I, also, get BC?)