Malibu Boycott

Thank you Debbie for getting this on the air. And thanks to everyone else who
supported you and backed up your observations of the incidents.  I was not
there, I have ridden with you  and feel confident that I can say I know your
morals and trail ethics.  I know how you ride and how you care for and feel
about your horses.  If I have to drive 9 hours to go to a ride in Utah or
Arizona so be it.  But I will not return to rides where the RM don't have the
balls to up hold the rules.  Donna and BOB