Heart Monitor

Stacey Dickenson Arabsteele@aol.com
Hi there,

   I am going to purchase a heartrate monitor and would like to make a
good purchase having never used one before. I did search
the archives but the last date on the subject was 1999. Please send me
your opinions on brands and models verses cost.
   Are the inexpensive easysensors as nice as the more costly
Polars? And what are some pros and cons of the monitors?
Thanks...
Stacey