Re: RC: TO KAREN ZONTELLI ABOUT MALIBU

Hi Debbie,
I got a very distraught call from Karyne the other day - will tell you more
about it tomorrow when I am more coherent - past my bedtime. But I thought
you should know that she at least is thinking about the effects this may have
on both the ride and her reputation. I love Karyne and Boyd a lot - but I
don't condone letting this stuff slide - probably why she called me -
wondered why I didn't support her. I just can't support coddling the
profoundly stupid and dangerous. More later!
San