To clarify

All I was saying is maybe LD should borrow some of the good ideas from other
organizations to help keep racing inexperienced riders from harming their
horses and to encourage education.

I should not have mentioned any organizations names, nor should I have tried
to have a little sense of humor about it.

In fact, I apologize for writing in to ridecamp at all and will go back to
lurking.

PLEASE, stop emailing me about what your organization does or doesn't do!
My post was meant to compliment other organizations by borrowing their best
ideas...not to insult.

Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab..."let's just go riding!")