Mentor List??

What is the mentor list Annie mentioned?

From: Annie George
To: Marci Cunningham
Cc: RideCamp
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 2:09 PM
Subject: RC: Re: RE: Dead Horse at NASTR

Absolutely, and I in no way advocate any removal of that responsibility, or shirking of it. I just think all would be served better with more one on one  help for first time riders. It would be a shame to have to legislate that,  I  seems that the volunteer plan doesn't seem to be working. I recd a note from a gal that has been on the mentor list for 2 years, only one call, I have been on it for a year, and no calls. So I'm nobody any way, have any of the higher profile riders had requests for help?  Maybe it would be better served to finds out why it is not working. So,  Any newbies out there contemplating your first ride? tell us what young think, would you like to have a sponsor? Have you tried, How did it go?  Help us out here. Annie
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge