BC

Debbie & Razal:

Dear Debbie:

Congratulations!  When I was posting, I made sure I put that disclaimer in
about some exceptional horses being able to race and be BC.  Congratulations
on having one!  Being in the front is a great feeling.  The best I've ever
done was 8th, and that was totally by accident!  Afterwards, I did feel
good, but my horse was in no way BC, she was the kind that wouldn't eat or
drink before, during, or after the ride.  That's one reason I was trying out
horses, I wanted one that would look out for himself on the rides.

You are doing the right thing by staying in LD until your horse is ready!
Keep up the good work and I hope you have many more wins & Best Conditions.
I'll be looking for your and Razal's names in the future!

Kathy & Taz