No Subject

I think there is a facet to Limited Distance rides that so far has not been
addressed. People seem to spend a lot of time talking about people moving up
from LD's to 50 milers.  There are some of us that are being forced to think
in the reverse, making the move in the opposite direction.  There is a whole
gang of us out there (unfortunately,  probably led by me!) that will have to
reluctantly admit sooner or later, that 50's and 100's  are too much for us.
We will then mingle with 25 milers, not on unproven and young horses just
learning the game, or as riders new to the sport. Our proven horses and our
years and miles of experience will need a slightly less tough venue. As
ex-endurance riders we will be proud to call ourselves LD riders and grateful
that Limited Distance  rides allow us to continue to do what we love best.
Julie Suhr