lopsidedness

Lynda Thompson beattyrugrats@juno.com
My question--I always feel like my stirrups are crooked but they're both
at the same placement.  If my legs might be uneven, should I adjust the
stirrups so the saddle is sitting square on the horse or should I keep the
stirrups the same and try to adjust myself.  I know this sounds like a
dumb question but I saw the topic on lopsidedness and just thought I'd
ask...  Thanks!!!!!!!!

Lynda