Del Mar helmet report

The new Classico by Del Mar helmet got it's first try-out today and it
passed with flying colors.  Extremely lightweight (ASTM/SEI certified, of
course) and no bob any direction.  If you've got a round head and none of
the Troxels fit well, try this one.  I hardly thought about the helmet
during the whole 4 hours out...except when it would deflect a sagging
branch -- then I was very glad to have it on!

Still don't know who (other than one of the local tack shops) carries it.
I'm sure one of the bigger on-line tack shops would have it.  I'll have to
keep my eyes open.

Sue